- 09 Oct 2018 Dubai
Hiring the right people is difficult and recruitment mistakes are costly. Learn the correct way to interview to ensure that you:
a) Hire the right people
b) Confirm their suitability
c) Leave a great impression of your business
The Course Director, Scott Hutchinson, has successfully recruited for some of the leading organisations in the world, including 74 of the top 100 consumer businesses in the UK. In this course he will share his knowledge and show you how to find, hire and retain the very best.
Who Should Attend
The course is primarily designed for line managers and HR professionals from all sectors and disciplines who wish to learn how to professionally interview.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how to interview effectively and efficiently
- Learn to ask the right questions to ensure you hire the right people
- Develop the correct structure and agenda for successful interviews
- Explore secrets from the world's greatest recruiters that will save you time and money
- Adopt successful interviewing and assessment procedures – from the simple interview to full assessment tools and technology that will reduce the risks of failure
Scott Hutchinson began his recruitment
career over 20 years ago. In addition
to working for some of the leading
recruitment businesses in the world he
also built his own businesses, where his
clients included Coca Cola, and 74 out
of the top 100 UK Food Companies.
He is now an independent consultant,
coach and trainer specialising in leadership, team building, peak
performance and career management.
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will recieve a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable