- 01 Dec 2019 Riyadh
- 28 Jan 2020 Dubai
- 07 Apr 2020 Riyadh
Design thinking could be described as a human-centric structured, creative approach to problem solving that leads to solutions that work better for people.
By adopting design thinking principles, HR professionals are able to better understand human needs and design memorable experiences throughout the employee lifecycle. Design thinking is provides the ability to decipher complex problems. By using design thinking techniques, HR teams have the capacity to transform work cultures and become more innovative, which in turn positively impacts the brand and the business.
Who Should Attend
This course is a must-attend for all HR professionals who want to transform their approach and develop a human-centered, creative problem-solving mindset. You are eligible to join this course if you are:
- An HR Professional, from any industry, that is tasked with problem-solving and is looking for new approaches to find HR solutions
- Part of a team, from any organisation, who wants to tackle an organisational design challenge
- An HR leader or manager
- A Design & Innovation professional
- An HR Project Lead
- A Coach
Benefits of Attending
- Shift your mindset away from designing top-down to centrally distributed HR programs
- Design employee-centric HR programs
- Create and communicate end-user driven solutions to HR problems or opportunities such as employee engagement, organisational design and attracting talent
- Problem-find and reframe problems in a way that enables HR to develop a culture of innovation
- Using sophisticated tools, become an HR leader that is more comfortable operating in ambiguity and uncertainty
- Move away from “process & policy” and adopt a “human-centered design” approach
Frederik Haentjens is a Human Capital & Organisational Transformation author, keynote speaker and executive with a focus on Organization Design (OD), Design Thinking, Employee Experience, Digital Transformation and Disruptive HR. He blends 20 years expertise providing a human-centered, design-based approach. He helps Middle-Eastern, African and Asian organisations in the public and private sectors to achieve their business challenges. He has also setup multiple OD units over the last few years for companies like SABIC, Al Rajhi Bank, GIB and various semi-governmental and ministerial bodies in the GCC.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of this certificate have demonstrated their ability to design centrally distributed HR programs, as opposed to the traditional top-down approach. They are accustomed to designing employee-centric HR programs and have an ability to create and communicate end-user driven solutions to HR problems. They are proficient in their ability to reframe problems, by using sophisticated tools, allowing HR to develop a creative and an innovative culture.
Human Resources, Design Thinking, HR Strategy, Strategic Thinking, Business Management, Leadership, Innovation, Agile
- Attend and participate in the 3 days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert. With less than 2 hours of absence.
Institute of Public Administration (IPA)
Institute of Public Administration (IPA)
The Institute of Public Administration was founded by the instrument of Royal Decree no. 93 of 10.4.1961, as a body-corporate, autonomous government agency. The purpose of its establishment was to increase the efficiency of public employees and educate them, so as to make them capable of shouldering their responsibilities and use their jurisdiction in a manner that would raise the level of administration and support the foundation of national economic development. In addition, the IPA contributes to the administrative organization of government departments, offers consultations on administrative problems referred to it by government ministries and agencies, undertakes administrative research, and enhances cultural ties in the field of public administration.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable