Global Remuneration Expert and Consultant and CEO
Lemon Pip Consulting Limited
- 04 Nov 2018 Dubai
Performance Management Certification
- The HR department has several critical aspects. This includes:
- Establishing and managing a performance management culture
- Determining Key Results Areas (KRAs)
- Setting objectives and the traditional Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Adopting the new approach of setting monthly milestones and using MSCs
- Establishing the right competencies and behaviours for all the roles in an organisation
HR professionals know that individual performance management is an important tool for improving organisation performance. Designing and defining the right performance management system to support your organisation’s goals and business objectives, and encourage the development of each individual employee are crucial activities. With the help of our performance management course, HR professionals can design and develop a performance management system for their respective companies.
Performance Appraisal Training
Individual performance appraisals help you manage the performance of each employee in your organisation. However, unless you clearly link a performance appraisal to corporate goals and see it as part of the responsibilities of an effective manager, it can be nothing more than a tick-box paper exercise.
Traditional appraisals have sometimes had no links to corporate performance or individual employee results. Signing up for the performance appraisal course will provide a solid foundation on how appraisals lead to performance ratings which can be used in the specific context of pay-for-performance and the general context of HRM.
Who Should Attend
The performance management and appraisal course is designed for everyone who requires an appreciation or an in-depth knowledge of managing performance and implementing a performance appraisal system underpinned by objectives and competencies as part of an overall performance management approach. This includes HR generalists at all levels of their careers, as well as specialists who focus on performance and compensation and wish to develop their skills in performance management and appraisal.
It also includes all line managers from all functions who have to manage the performance of their employees.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn about the truths and myths concerning the “Death of Performance Appraisals” and discover the new trend of monthly milestones via MSCs rather than annual goals via KPIs
- Support business effectiveness by implementing a best practice performance management system and performance appraisal process
- Understand the three critical components of an effective performance management system – setting objectives, measuring competencies and planning development
- Increase overall business and individual employee performance by developing clear and SMART objectives which communicate to your employees what is expected of them
- Use best practice to conduct appraisals and understand the advantages and disadvantages of appraising both objectives and competencies
- Implement a pay-for-performance culture as a key component of your HR strategy by aligning your performance appraisal system and rating scale with your annual pay reviews
Robert Mosley is widely recognised in many
industries and many countries as one of the
leading global experts on compensation and
benefits, and is also a leading expert in the
more general field of human resources and
performance management. His main areas
of expertise and specialism are in the fields
of job analysis, job descriptions, job evaluation, grading
schemes, pay structures, allowances, bonuses and incentives,
industrial relations and collective agreements, e-HR systems,
performance management, performance appraisals, and all
issues on compensation and benefits globally, especially in the
GCC and Asia having worked in these regions for over 30 years.
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Dubai Marina
Al Marsa Street
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 436 7777
Fax: +971 4 436 7788
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the course assessment will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable