The Governance, Risk Management And Compliance (GRC) course will provide participants with an understanding of globally accepted GRC frameworks and how they can be applied to drive higher levels of business performance and improved short, medium and long-term business sustainability.
Who Should Attend
While this course is designed for professionals in audit, risk management and compliance, it is also suitable for business leaders, and members of Boards. This course will benefit Enterprise Risk Managers, PMO Managers, Risk And Quality Control Managers, Senior Audit Managers, Risk Officers, Product Control Managers, Compliance Managers, Value Managers, Business Strategy Managers and Managers addressing the complex external and internal influences of businesses that need to ensure a balance between governance, risk management and compliance.
Benefits of Attending
- Adopt an integrated approach toward GRC to support business strategy and sustainability
- Apply business practices that support long-term sustainability based on an understanding of the key principles of governance frameworks
- Improve business performance by implementing systems and structures that support effective risk management
- Formulate meaningful reports that promote compliance within your organisation
- Integrate and strategically align GRC through adopting effective methods