6 sessions, 12 hours in total (all starting at 7:00 am EST/4:00 pm Dubai)
- 19 April 2018
- 26 April 2018
- 10 May 2018
- 17 May, 2018
- 24 May 2018
- 31 May 2018
This program supplies participants with an ATD exclusive model for creating leadership development programs. Most importantly, the ATD leadership development model includes a process to demonstrate the business value of the leadership development programs. Using data from their organizations, participants can immediately apply what they are learning to their own organizational leadership development initiatives.
Who Should Attend
Participants should already have experience in designing learning and have a business need to understand the best practices in developing effective leadership programs. This is not a leadership course but a program that introduces participants to all the necessary components of great leadership development programs.
Benefits of Attending
- Use the ATD leadership development model to create a leadership development program
- Select and implement appropriate learning methods
- List content and competencies that must be included in a leadership development program
- List observable behaviours that display a leader’s ability to demonstrate the competencies
- Discuss a hierarchy of competencies and content for entry, mid-level, and executives
- Utilize process planning checklists and other job aids to create a leadership development program
- Measure and link the value of a leadership development program to an organization’s bottom line
- Discern the advantages, disadvantages, and appropriate use of off-the-shelf leadership development programs
- Implement questionnaires, assessment methods, and self-evaluation tools presented in the leadership development program
- Incorporate best practices in leadership needs assessments, implementation, and when identifying high potential candidates for leadership programs
|Date||Price||ATD Member Price*|
|6 sessions, 12 hours in total
(all starting at 7:00 am EST/4:00 pm Dubai)
1. 19 April 2018
2. 26 April 2018
3. 10 May 2018
4. 17 May, 2018
5. 24 May 2018
6. 31 May 2018
Are you an ATD Member?: If so, you are eligible for a discounted course fee* ofUS$ 1,220when you book and pay by 5 weeks prior to the course date..
*Terms & Conditions to avail of the ATD Member Price: Please quote your Membership Number and Full Name (as mentioned on your ATD Membership) at time of registration. Course fee must be paid latest 5 weeks prior to course date. This offer is only valid for the ATD Members and cannot be passed on to a colleague/relative. ATD Members can click here to register for this course.