Terms And Conditions For Paid and Free Visitor Registrations
These terms and conditions apply to free of charge and paid visitor registrations for all exhibitions (each an "Event") organised by Informa Exhibitions ("Informa"). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms Informa will be unable to accept your registration.
- Your registration constitutes an offer to Informa to attend an Event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by Informa which will be confirmed in writing (including but not limited to email). A contract between Informa and you will only be formed when this confirmation is sent to you (whether or not it is received) provided that if confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, it will be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. Informa reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
- For paid registrations, payment for the Event must be received in full by Informa in accordance with Informa's payment terms from time to time in force. If payment in full is not received before the Event, Informa reserves the right at its sole discretion and without liability either to require payment as a condition of entry to the Event or to refuse entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of the fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Event is refused under this condition 2.
- For paid registrations, discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of visitors specified. If the number of visitors attending the Event is less than the number specified in the group booking, Informa reserves the right to revise the fees in line with the number of visitors actually attending the Event in accordance with Informa's published prices then in force and require payment of such fees in accordance with the terms of condition 2.
- Prices for each Event are correct at the time of publication. Informa reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by Informa.
- Where you have paid for you registration, it may not be cancelled once it has been confirmed by Informa and no refunds will be given. If you fail to attend an Event, the full fees remain payable. Informa reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation without liability. If you have paid for your registration all fees paid will be refunded and you acknowledge that the refund of registration fees is your sole remedy in the event of cancellation of your registration by Informa and all other liability is expressly excluded.
- Your registration may not be transferred and is issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way. We regret that we cannot accept the transfer of registrations between conferences.
- Informa reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
- Informa reserves the right to postpone or cancel an Event without liability at any time for any reason whether or not due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for the postponed Event. If you have paid for your registration, you will not be entitled to a refund in the event of postponement or cancellation of the Event by Informa.
- Informa reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Informa represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Informa or the venue owners at the Event.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Event as a visitor and you consent to the use by Informa of any such recording or photography any where in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- Informa excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. Informa accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. If Informa is liable to you for any reason, Informa's total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of the registration fees (if any) paid by you to Informa. The limitations and exclusions in this condition 12 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Informa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and such federal laws of the UAE applicable in the Emirate of Dubai and disputes under or in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai.