John Alan Davis
Founder and Managing Director
Scott Davis Management
- 15 Apr 2018 Dubai
- 16 Sep 2018 Dubai
- 16 Dec 2018 Dubai
The Strategic Management Performance System (SMPS) Boot Camp is an intensive, hands-on interactive education and training designed for professionals to acquire knowledge and build skills in leadership and management of strategy formulation, implementation and evaluation and control.
The Strategic Management Performance System (SMPS) program covers the entire strategic planning and management cycle. The program content is organized to be presented in order of occurrence if you were to "begin at the beginning". A logical path for understanding the required (13) steps unfolds revealing a practical strategic management process; one that is in alignment with the Association for Strategic Planning "Lead-Think-Plan-Act" Body of Knowledge guidance and professional certifications.
The course will help you identify principle developments in the study and practice of strategic management. You will be able to describe the vital role performance management plays in strategy execution and change management, whilst selecting performance measures that matter most. You will understand the critical role communication plays in positive change management, and formulate strategies to improve organizational performance.
Who Should Attend
The SMPS is continuing professional education and training that delivers "process driven" understanding and practical tools to those who currently manage or lead strategic planning and implementation along with those desiring to develop skills to take on more responsibilities tied to strategy management.
- Professionals charged with leading, managing or having responsibilities linked to development and implementation of strategy
- Owners and senior executives who see the need for more effective strategic management processes in their organization
- Professionals building a pathway to professional certification and career opportunities in strategic planning and management
- Strategic management consultants
- University level business management degree students, both graduates and declared undergraduates, wanting to further define their value to potential employers
Benefits of Attending
- Develop strategic thinking competency and use tools to assess and support your strategic and operating environment
- Define your organization's strategic direction, strategic plan and strategic operating plan
- Translate high level strategies into precise strategic objectives and a visual strategy deployment map to reach your vision
- Ensure strategic initiatives and projects are aligned to strategy and designed to drive the right outcomes
- Achieve organizational alignment via clear accountabilities, timely communication and cascading of strategy down through the organization's tiers of business
- Establish a strategic management calendar to ensure governance drives strategy and strategy drives budgeting
John Alan Davis
John Alan Davis is an excellent strategy consultant, outstanding facilitator and intelligent negotiator with extensive
international operational experience, which he has linked to global marketing capabilities and technical awareness. He
is Founder and Managing Director of Scott Davis Management, a company which has provided executive management
development programmes for more than 12 years.
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
|Date||Early Bird 1 |
(Before 07 October 2018)
|Early Bird 2 |
(Before 11 November 2018)
16 - 20 December 2018
|USD 4495||USD 4995||USD 5495|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the course assessment will receive an Informa.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 15 Apr 2018
Duration: 5 Days