Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply, UK & UAE
- 09 Dec 2018 Dubai
This course will give you an understanding of the dynamics of relationships in supply chains. You will appreciate the legal aspects relating to the performance of contracts, and explore the main approaches to achieve the management of contracts.
Benefits of Attending
- Apply methods to improve supplier performance
- Recognise the need for a structured approach when dealing with performance and relationship issues
- Understand the dynamics of relationships in supply chains
- Understand the legal aspects relating to the performance of contracts
- Adopt the main approaches and techniques to achieve the management of contracts and suppliers
Ian has over 30 years of business experience ranging from senior management positions in such companies as Ericsson to founding and selling his own companies. Ian designs and delivers training programmes globally with particular attention to the GCC nations. He works in many fields including both accredited and nonaccredited courses for example:
Ian divides his time equally between the Middle East and the UK. In the UK, Ian is a lead professor at London Met University and the University of West London specialising in working with students to gain their membership to the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
|Date||Early Bird 1 |
(Before 30 September 2018)
|Early Bird 2 |
(Before 04 November 2018)
09 - 13 December 2018
|USD 4495||USD 4995||USD 5495|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will recieve a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 09 Dec 2018
Duration: 5 Days
Price: USD 4495