LB & Associates Ltd
- 01 May 2018 Dubai
Well-structured and correctly implemented, territory mapping and planning strategies can drive overall organisational growth whilst supporting trade marketing activities.
The aim of the course is to help delegates to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Territory Planning and Mapping of Sales and Distribution disciplines within their own organisations.
Mapping and establishing effective and efficient territory routes is a multi-functional process requiring a structured and disciplined approach. Therefore, this course has been designed in a modular format covering each element of the subject.
The goal of any sales and distribution organisation is to sell and deliver goods aimed at satisfying customer needs. It is therefore fundamental to understand the basics of various trad
Who Should Attend
This course is predominantly focused and orientated towards the FMCG trade. However, it would be also relevant for sales and distribution operational personnel from other industries that trade across different retail channels.
- Sales Supervisors and Managers
- Route-to-Market/Go-to-Market personnel
- Distribution and Routing Managers
- Activation Managers
- Sales Capability Managers and personnel
- Managers that are members of a channel segmentation or Route-to-market project team
- Anybody that is involved in the establishment and maintenance of sales or distribution routes, territory planning and maintenance
Benefits of Attending
- Establish and manage a set of territory sales/distribution routes that are efficient and effective
- Understand market-driven sales and distribution systems
- Provide an enhanced and customised service to various trade channels
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and standards to evaluate and improve performance and minimise expenses
- Identify and solve routing problems, affecting improvement in overall sales and distribution route performance
- Efficiently apply the different factors that impact route-sell and its effect on load forecasting, and the role of dispatch in pre-sell vs. route-sell route
Being born and raised in the Middle East,
and now based in Johannesburg, Tony has
extensive experience across the Middle East
and Africa regions. He has held senior sales
and operations management positions with
some of the world's largest multi-national
blue-chip organisations over a 40-year career. Prior to going
independent in 1995, he was Southern African Training
Manager for The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC). On leaving,
he established a consultancy specialising in capability
development, training and route-to-market assessments,
design and implementation.
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
|Date||Early Bird 1 |
(Before 20 February 2018)
|Early Bird 2 |
(Before 27 March 2018)
01 - 03 May 2018
|USD 2995||USD 3495||USD 3995|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 01 May 2018
Duration: 3 Days
Price: USD 2995