Sustainability Advisory Group, UAE
- 27 Mar 2018 Dubai
With over 90% of the world's largest companies now publishing corporate responsibility (CR) and sustainability reports, reporting is now a well-established hallmark of what it means to be a respected company in the 21st century. Nonetheless, compared to financial reporting, sustainability reporting is still a young and rapidly evolving practice with practitioners constantly seeking for best ways to make reporting really count.
This three-day course will take a hands-on approach to guiding participants through the 'whys and hows' of reporting. It will approach the topic both, from strategic, and practical perspectives, and build participants' confidence to advance their reporting journeys in a way that adds real value to all concerned.
The course also provides an overview of key reporting standards, such as Global Reporting Initiative, IIRC and AA1000, helping participants to appreciate their similarities and differences and choose the one that best suits their organisation. The course will also cover the emerging regional initiatives and governmental drivers for reporting.
Who Should Attend
- CSR/CR/Sustainability/Environmental Managers and professionals
- Communications, Public Relations, and Branding professionals.
- Anyone who has a role to play in creating good quality sustainability reports
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the current state of play, regionally and internationally
- Identify the key internal and external drivers for reporting and make your business case
- Acquire an in-depth understanding on the attributes of a good quality report and learn best practice beyond compliance
- Gain insights on how to plan and implement an effective reporting and communications programme
- Use your report as a resource for your communications and stakeholder engagement to leverage maximum effect, both internally and externally
Maria is an internationally recognised
CR and sustainability leader. Prior to
founding Sustainability Advisory, she
held pivotal roles at The Body Shop
International, KPMG and AccountAbility. During her nearly 30-
year career in this field, Maria has made pioneering contributions
in the areas of strategy development, stakeholder engagement,
supply chain management, reporting and assurance.
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
|Date||Early Bird 1 |
(Before 16 January 2018)
|Early Bird 2 |
(Before 20 February 2018)
27 - 29 March 2018
|USD 2995||USD 3495||USD 3995|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the course assessment will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 27 Mar 2018
Duration: 3 Days