MFX Options and Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- 09 Apr 2018 Dubai
Organisations continue to be influenced by the cost-focused, value-centric business economy. Technology continuously influences business models, with overhead costs in the enterprise being subject to profound scrutiny.
Internal communications professionals are under continuous pressure to deliver value that can be supported both on a quantitative and qualitative basis. In these times, the organisations at the forefront of good business practice – including best practice in internal communications processes – ensure their long-term sustainability through distinguishing themselves as "great companies" rather than just "good companies".
Organisational performance is, to a great extent, influenced by the extent to which employees are engaged – a key business asset in driving improvement in value created. Organisations that are focused on sound internal communications systems, structures and processes continue to reap the benefits of progressively improving their competitive position to promote the sustainability of their operations.
Who Should Attend
This cutting edge course is created for professionals interested in maximising internal communications in their companies. From Department Heads and HR Directors to Internal Communications Managers and PR Managers, this course is for everyone interested in engaging their employees and creating an ambassadorial workforce.
Benefits of Attending
- Strategic business plans, functional plans and processes, supply chain management, strategic planning and process analysis for implementation of ERP systems
- The assessment of economic, social and environmental impacts and development of systems and processes to drive performance management and reporting
- The assessment of business intelligence frameworks to support the development of integrated graphical dashboard reporting mechanisms within business entities
- The analysis of key ESG issues to develop reporting objectives and frameworks
- The development and implementation of performance strategies for business units
- The development of five-year strategies on an annual basis, customer surveys anad measurement, business unit strategies and electronic customer focused marketing campaigns
Peter Hofmann is an Executive Director of MFX Options and Solutions (Pty) Ltd, specialising in business management and corporate strategic and operational management consulting. The platform for his current business focus was established through his exposure to the holistic corporate business environment where he built a successful career over two decades, having established and built up successful departments focused on operational and executive management and board liaison.
His integral involvement with a range of international clients includes projects undertaken by MFX such as:
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Dubai Marina
Al Marsa Street
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 436 7777
Fax: +971 4 436 7788
|Date||Early Bird 1 |
(Before 29 January 2018)
|Early Bird 2 |
(Before 05 March 2018)
09 - 12 April 2018
|USD 3995||USD 4495||USD 4995|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the course assessment will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 09 Apr 2018
Duration: 4 Days
Price: USD 4495