Rebecca Bou Chebel
International Strategic Communications and Reputation Management Advisor
- 06 May 2018 Dubai
- 05 Nov 2018 Dubai
The international free flow of information, globalisation and the speed at which news is being disseminated via social media have made the fields of PR and Marketing imperative for any business, government organisation, or corporation.
From world-leading nations to small islands, global corporations to local businesses, all are finding themselves exposed and vulnerable to the speed of communication and the power of unchecked narratives channelled through the web.
Today more than ever, they are vulnerable to crisis, as they are constantly put under the microscope. It is within this new media world order that the need for constant "engagement" and "relationship building" has become the bread and butter of PR and Marketing professionals.
This course will touch on the latest trends and techniques used today in the public relations industry while highlighting the shifts in the practice. Throughout the four days sessions you will learn the "how to", "when" and "what" constitute a successful public relations campaign.
Who Should Attend
- Executives who wish to sharpen their public speaking skills
- Managers that need to get a fresh outlook on latest trends in PR
- Mid-Management Staff who are tasked with handling content and promotional collateral for company social media platforms
- Executives in charge of decision making and crisis communications planning for their organisations
Benefits of Attending
- Understand and utilise the latest trends in social media practices
- Enhance and sharpen your skills in crafting and implementing successful strategic communications plans
- Prepare, assess, craft and manage winning crisis communications and relevant Public Relations (PR) campaigns
- Learn the power of non-verbal communications and active listening
- Apply persuasion and influence through PR techniques
- Understand, analyse and devise the essential concepts of PR in order to successfully train future practitioners
Rebecca Bou Chebel MacMillan
Rebecca manages strategic communications
campaigns for international clients and
governments with a focus on the Middle East. She
draws on her extensive experience, having worked in the field of
corporate and government public relations, and media relations,
for the past 15 years.
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
|Date||Early Bird 1 |
(Before 27 August 2018)
|Early Bird 2 |
(Before 01 October 2018)
05 - 08 November 2018
|USD 3995||USD 4495||USD 4995|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 06 May 2018
Duration: 4 Days