Indigo Communications Ltd
- 25 Feb 2018 Dubai
The landscape for Corporate Communication is changing fast. We live in an increasingly globalised world. The social media revolution continues to accelerate. Every day, millions of consumers influence many millions more at just the touch of a button. All of these things bring new threats – and opportunities – to an organisation's brand and reputation. The role of Corporate Communicators has never been more important.
Who Should Attend
This is an intermediate/advanced course designed for executives, senior managers and middle managers interested in improving the way their organisation communicates, both internally and externally.
It will appeal to communications professionals and practitioners currently working in a Corporate Communications department and who want to improve their contribution to the success of the business, or to those tasked with setting up a new Communications function.
Equally this course would benefit professionals in other disciplines, including HR, PR, CSR and Marketing, who recognise the role of Corporate Communications in engaging with customers, employees and the wider community.
Benefits of Attending
- Set up an effective Corporate Communications function (including internal communications, media relations and external communications), to ensure it adds value to your organisation
- Identify, map and meet your stakeholders' needs for Corporate Communications
- Conduct a Communications Audit to capture current capabilities and future needs
- Develop a Corporate Communications Strategy and Plan for your organisation, which aligns to business fundamentals, captures stakeholder needs and optimises the channels available to you
- Manage difficult messages, including during times of organisational or industry change, crisis and reputation management, and handling customer complaints
- Act as a Strategic Communications Business Partner, by understanding your role as trusted advisor, the importance of personal influence, and the relationship between internal communications, employee engagement and customer satisfaction
Paula Coniglio is an experienced
quality management, strategic
communications and employee
engagement specialist. She is a
seasoned practitioner and trainer
with more than twenty years'
experience of operating in complex,
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
|Date||Early Bird 1||Early Bird 2||Final fee|
25 - 28 February 2018
|USD 3995||USD 4495||USD 4995|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and pass the course examination will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 25 Feb 2018
Duration: 4 Days
Price: USD 4995