- 15 Apr 2018 Dubai
Leadership is one of the most researched and written about topics in the business world. However:
- How do you transfer the wealth of knowledge out there into practical step-by-step actions that yield results?
- How do you motivate and inspire your team?
- How do you achieve clarity and focus on the critical issues that may have long-term impact?
- How do you make difficult decisions that strike a balance between human relations and pragmatism?
- How do you change an organisation's culture and develop new standards of performance?
Using a hands-on, practise-based approach, this five-day course provides you with the tools, techniques and skills required to enable your knowledge and experience as a leader to successfully work for you and your organisation.
Who Should Attend
If you are a company Director, Manager, or Team Leader who is responsible for managing others and achieving organisational results, you will find this training extremely beneficial. Seasoned Managers and first-time leaders will gain insights and find an opportunity to practise the skills and tools required to lead their organisation, while fostering a healthy work environment and relationship with their peers.
Benefits of Attending
- Situational Leadership: Discover your natural leadership style and develop alternative styles for different situations
- Personality Theory: Motivate and inspire individuals in your team and utilise their talents
- The Five Finger Plan: Practise a simple yet powerful planning technique that clarifies your goals and underlines your team's objectives
- Strategic Planning: Develop a vision for your organisation by investigating and evaluating your true strengths and opportunities
Basem Al Attar
Basem Al Attar is an award-winning
trainer and facilitator, with outstanding
platform and public speaking skills. He
has coached and trained CEOs, members
of royalty, law enforcement offi cers and
business directors from a dozen diff erent
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
|Date||Early Bird 1 |
(Before 04 February 2018)
|Early Bird 2 |
(Before 11 March 2018)
15 - 19 April 2018
|USD 4495||USD 4995||USD 5495|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 15 Apr 2018
Duration: 5 Days
Price: USD 4995