Certificate In Dynamic Recruitment, Interviewing and Appraisal Techniques
Rothwell & Associates (Pty) Ltd
- 05 Nov 2018 Dubai
By 2020 employers will need to adjust to the unprecedented challenge of having ﬁve generations of employees working together: employees with vastly diﬀerent interests and life experiences from varied regional and ethnic backgrounds. Recruiting, developing and motivating such diverse employees will become crucial to your organisation’s success and will depend on the quality of its human resources department. This course will review all the desirable attributes, qualities and styles to be successful at screening, interviewing, evaluating applicants and employees. You will learn principles and frameworks, do’s and don’ts, and explore best practice examples from large organisations. You will have the opportunity to build a screening, interviewing and evaluating portfolio through the various practical workshops that will be undertaken during the course.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for HR practitioners and line managers who wish to develop their interviewing skills for staﬀ selection and appraisal, including HR Managers and Directors, HR Oﬃcers, Department Heads, Section Heads, Team Leaders and Supervisors.
Benefits of Attending
- Increase the likelihood of higher job satisfaction and reduce turnover rates. Hire the right employee for the job
- Help your employees maximise their job performance to improve team and organisational outcomes
- Focus on the critical steps in selection and performance management interviews to ensure you get the best possible outcome for the organisation
- Developed a communication strategy, and project-managed an internal communication survey with 20 business units for Nakheel, UAE that reviewed communication effectiveness, strategy awareness, company value awareness, communication channels, intranet effectiveness and employee retention of information and their ability to act accordingly
- Developed and project managed a SMME supplier communication intervention for GE, USA in South Africa
- Project-managed the communication of 11 performance management projects, which was implemented at Anglo Platinum to their 40,000-strong workforce and trained all the mine communication specialists in their roles
- Project-managed internal communication for Eskom (the South African power supplier) to their 15,000-strong workforce
- Developing business strategies, strategic templates and competitor systems; and facilitating strategic workshops for Boart Longyear and Highveld Steel and Vanadium Corporation, two listed subsidiaries of Anglo American plc.
- Implemented a new communication channel, 'Jive', and developed and facilitated the implementation of a communication strategy
- Developed a communication strategy focused on the strategic story telling of the company including cost-saving and productivity
- Managed an industrial crisis of a light aircraft emergency landing at the company and the fatality of a contractor on site
Janine launched her own company in 2000,
focused on a variety of industries in South Africa,
the Middle East and Europe.
Janine has successfully implemented large projects such as:
Prior to this, Janine was Public Relations and Global Marketing
Manager for Boart Longyear, a manufacturer of diamond
products for the mining, construction and dimension stone
industries, and a subsidiary of Anglo American.
Sheraton Hotel, Mall of the Emirates
Sheraton Hotel, Mall of the Emirates
Mall of the Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Road, al Barsha 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 377 2000
|Date||Early Bird 1 |
(Before 27 August 2018)
|Early Bird 2 |
(Before 01 October 2018)
05 - 08 November 2018
|USD 3995||USD 4495||USD 4995|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and pass the final day examination will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 05 Nov 2018
Duration: 4 Days