- 01 Apr 2018 Dubai
- 11 Nov 2018 Dubai
Modern internal audit functions have a key role in enabling organisations to deliver projects within cost targets, to the required quality and on time. On this course you will develop greater understanding of how the risk-based audit approach provides the opportunity to improve the organisation's delivery of projects.
Through evaluation of why projects do not achieve the desired outcome and what can be done to avoid common mistakes in project delivery, this course practically demonstrates how internal auditors are able to employ a risk-based audit approach at every stage of the project to support success.
This course will also cover a range of key projects, common in the majority of organisations, to provide deeper understanding of how to approach auditing these projects in a practical and cost-effective way.
The exercises and activities will be practical in nature and predominantly based on real-life case studies or situations. In addition, there will be opportunity to discuss existing project concerns in a safe and professional environment.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those who have an interest in auditing projects and contracts. Although the course is focused at intermediate level, all delegates will gain maximum benefit from the course if they have a reasonable understanding of or experience in projects either from an audit involvement or project involvement.
- Heads of Audit, Audit Managers and Senior Auditors
- Project Managers and Project Programme Managers
- Auditors responsible for undertaking project audit assignments
- Other professionals who need to understand the risks impacting complex projects
- Managers and Directors of business functions – to aid their knowledge of a risk based audit approach to projects
Benefits of Attending
- Establish how to effectively identify, measure, evaluate and control project risks
- Appreciate the benefits of proactive risk-based audit of key projects
- Understand how to audit major projects, including IT projects and Joint Ventures in a practical and cost-effective way
- Apply the concepts and practical application of a risk-based audit approach to deliver project success
- Enable project delivery to time, cost and quality objective
Gary Ingamells is a high quality professional
Internal Auditor and a Chartered Member
of the Institute of Internal Auditors, UK and
Ireland, and the founder of CCS Training and
Consultancy. Gary also holds a BA in Business
Studies, a Post Graduate Certificate in
Education and the Certified Internal Auditor
(CIA) designation and is a PRINCE2
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
|Date||Early Bird 1 |
(Before 02 September 2018)
|Early Bird 2 |
(Before 07 October 2018)
11 - 15 November 2018
|USD 4495||USD 4995||USD 5495|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the course assessment will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 01 Apr 2018
Duration: 5 Days