This four-day course focuses on all aspects of management, from methods and processes to the softer skills of staff relations. It provides the foundation and the framework for continued learning and development, and is also the perfect model for those who want to refresh their knowledge and manage more effectively.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for supervisors and prospective managers who want to further their skills with new methods and tools and become an even more vital link in the management chain. It gives all new supervisors and managers the necessary tools and techniques to get started in management. During this challenging, motivating, simulating and enjoyable four-day course you will be given the knowledge, skills and confi dence needed to be able to hit the ground running as a new supervisor or manager.
Benefits of Attending
- Increase your management effectiveness with your team by understanding managerial styles and knowing how and when to use them
- Develop the effectiveness of your team by establishing a systematic process for planning work, agreeing on expectations and monitoring performance
- Build a high performance team and extend your influence by improving your interpersonal relationships and building a culture of trust, openness and collaboration
- Find the right tone to come across as assertive, and establish your authority over a group
- Gain valuable insight into what makes a supervisor successful
Nick is a well-travelled HR, training and sales management professional with
over 15 years' experience in major blue chip organisations. He worked for
organisations such as Honda, Raychem, WHSmith and Filofax before starting
his own consultancy and training business in 1999.
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
|Date||Course Fee Before
12 June 2017
|Course Fee Before
17 July 2017
|21 – 24 August 2017
|US$ 3,995||US$ 4,495||US$ 4,995|
Start Date: TBA