Makeen Company for Training, Consultance and Business Development
- 26 Mar 2018 Dubai
- 16 Jul 2018 Dubai
- 16 Dec 2018 Dubai
To harness the work done and increase productivity in organisations, it is essential to understand how to manage business processes. This course explores the need for managing business processes and how process modelling, mapping and analysis are all parts of a larger framework for achieving higher quality through Business Process Management and Improvement. You will explore the essential steps to process mapping and the critical success factors of continuously improving your operations. The course provides a practical framework for you to understand and model business processes, and describes how to develop and continuously improve a variety of process types.
Business process modelling is mainly used to map a workflow so you can understand, analyse and make positive changes to that workflow or process. The usage of diagrams helps you to visualise this process and make better decisions. During this highly interactive, high-energy four-day course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to accurately model business processes at both, the enterprise as well as detailed workflow levels.
The course also provides a step-by-step approach to effectively analyse processes to ensure that business process models accurately reflect reality and include stakeholder requirements. The concepts during the course are transferred by means of short, focused presentations which are joined with practical learning workshop sessions. In these sessions, the knowledge gained is applied to real-world examples and case studies. Rapid learning of the methods and techniques is achieved by means of group work, participant discussion, facilitator interaction and case studies.
The concepts and content of this course are based on years of best practice gleaned from hands-on experience in Business Processes Management & Improvement (BPMI) within various industries and subject matter domains across commercial and public sectors. This course is your roadmap for developing your BPMI professional skills.
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit anyone who wishes to learn how to improve their organisation's performance through the tools and techniques of Business Processes Management & Improvement (BPMI). This course has no pre-requisites.
Some Job Titles Include:
- Business Process Manager/Consultant/Owner/Specialist/Executive/Engineer/Designer
- BPM Project Leader
- Business Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst/Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst/Specialist/Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- Business Planner
- Project Manager
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the value of Business Processes Management & Improvement (BPMI) and the main concepts of business process analysis, mapping and modelling
- Produce business process models at the correct level of detail to aid the analysis, readability and understanding of organisational responsibilities
- Learn the best practice techniques and methods to coherently map, accurately measure and thoroughly analyse business processes and work activities across your organisation
- Suggest process improvements to run your organisation effectively, redesign improved processes, and deliver appropriate process and task documentation
- Assess the potential reaction to changes in processes and manage these within your organisation
- Certified Surveyor – Lloyds Register
- Lead Quality Assurance Auditor and Trainer – Lloyds Register
- Certified Lead Auditor for International Ship Management Standard – Lloyds Register
- Certified Senior Examiner for the Excellence Programs – King Abdullah II award for excellence
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt – Orange Group
- Certified COPC Practitioner – COPC Inc.
- KPI Professional (KPI-P) – Balanced Scorecards Institute
Amin M. Issa
Amin M. Issa is an accomplished senior
professional with over 35 years of experience.
He has held senior leadership positions like
Quality Assurance and Processes Director,
Head of Sales and Customer Relations, and
Head of PMO and Transformation in
international organisations like United Arab
Shipping Company, Lloyds Register, and Orange Telecom
Group. He possesses experience in diversified fields, including
quality and business process management and improvement,
design and execution of transformation programmes,
customer relations, deployment of Balanced Scorecards,
product and services launches, change management and
improvement through Six Sigma, Sigma Lean and project
management through leadership of the PMO Office and
COPC deployment in customer service.
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
|Date||Early Bird 1 |
(Before 07 October 2018)
|Early Bird 2 |
(Before 11 November 2018)
16 - 19 December 2018
|USD 3995||USD 4495||USD 4995|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and pass the final day examination will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 26 Mar 2018
Duration: 4 Days