- 06 May 2018 Dubai
A ground-breaking new programme focused on unlocking and commercialising digital innovation
Whether you work in marketing, development, innovation, finance or sales – get the tools you need to transform your ideas into reality and trigger cultural change.
Supported by Google, designed around and created exclusively by the Innovation Academy. This fully immersive, best in-class innovation curriculum is facilitated by the best in-market practitioners.
- The first of its kind in the UAE
- Strong innovation curriculum
- Learning with impact: Exercises based on real case studies and culminating in a team pitch to a leading industry panel
- Deep dive sessions: With innovation experts who have pioneered and succeeded inside their companies
- Sustained engagement: With learning brought about by small group approach, while moving through the innovation process
Who Should Attend
This learning experience is for individuals with the drive and ambition to get their careers to the next level and help change how their organisation innovates.
are looking for the tools to make viable creations that make commercial and strategic sense
are looking to learn about the latest technologies that can help make creations that harness market demand
are looking for guidance, inspiration and the tools to turn vision into reality
Benefits of Attending
Benefits for you
- Learn about innovation approaches and practices, from industry leaders and practitioners, seeing innovation in action and using a tested framework.
- Experience first hand some of the the world’s most innovative companies, products and technologies to see innovation in action.
- Absorb fully the challenges of innovation by creating a working prototype while working collaboratively in a small team.
- Understand how to create a strong pitch and sell a new concept internally or to any audience.
- Enjoy the week and meet a whole new network of like-minded people.
- Walk away with an Innovation Handbook to take on to your next challenge.
Benefits for your organisation
- Discover that innovation is within the reach of any organisation, no matter how large or small and that it can be learnt.
- Benefit from immediate commercial impact, from quickly validating ideas and turning them into viable products and services.
- Provide a memorable, unique and powerful learning experience to high potential employees.
- Bring industry leading and tested processes for innovation into your organisation.
- Gain an up-to-date and insider view on the world’s leading innovative companies, products and technologies.
Speaker, Trainer and Facilitator on Innovation, Serious Creativity and Design Thinking
Rody Vonk has been working as an entrepreneur for over fi fteen years. He started his working life as
a creative concept developer in advertising agencies. Over the years he moved over to developing
marketing and communication concepts and strategies for various companies and projects. Currently
Rody uses his creative background to develop disruptive ideas and strategies for organisations that
get stuck in their daily routine or projects. The learnings from these assignments are welcome
examples and sources of inspiration in his trainings, workshops and presentations on serious
creativity and innovation.
In his programs and presentations Rody Vonk helps his audiences to develop the right mindset and skills needed for innovation. Using tools and techniques from design thinking and lean startup, he takes participants and audiences on an innovation detour. A critical look at what the real problem is that needs to be solved, ideation sessions that inspire people to come up with those extreme ideas as food for disruption and a human-centered approach to stay on track with reality are part of this journey.
Rody trained, inspired and coached a great variety of people, anywhere from board room members of national banks to university and high school students in startup bootcamps, innovation projects and trainings on solving (social) issues.
Some of the clients Rody has worked for are:
- MTN Ghana (telecommunications)
- Police Organization Netherlands
- Rabobank (national bank)
- Dutch/Belgian Language Union
- City of Leiden
- University of Leiden
Furthermore Rody is affi liated with Speakers Academy, the biggest Dutch booking agency for speakers, coaches and trainers. He regularly publishes blogs and podcasts on innovation and creativity and is part of the Expert Podcast Network of the Dutch commercial radio station Business News Radio.
|Date||Early Bird 1 |
(Before 25 February 2018)
|Early Bird 2 |
(Before 01 April 2018)
06 - 10 May 2018
|USD 4495||USD 4995||USD 5495|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and pass the course examination will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable
Start Date: 06 May 2018
Duration: 5 Days